Saturday, August 20, 2011

Something for Saturday

Even though the day's wrapping up, I thought I'd come here and remind you of the haps going on RIGHT NOW at Scrapbook News and Review. There are three, count 'em three forums full of inspiration, tutorials, and classes. Prickley Pear Stamps, Nikki Sivils, and SRM are all up.

Here's a teeny sneak of one of my Prickley Pear projects:


I know it's just a tiny peek, but head on over and check out the Prickley Pear thread to see the full project. And if you need a nudge, there are so really FABULOUS prizes to be won people! LOL

Alright, so I have yet to share here I recently became the proud owner of an iPhone. I must say I'm giddy with it, other than a few snags we've had along the way with having to switch carriers. Anyhoo, that's a whole other blog post...... what you should not do when switching phone carriers!

I was so jacked up to get one because of all the cool photo apps. Never did I think I could become hooked on apps, but me oh my! I have. Here are a few photos I've taken using Hipstamatic so far:






This is my fav. I love everything about it, but mostly the subjects, my DD and her BFF.

Hope you've had wonderful Saturdays. I'm off to create!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!