Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Drive-by Post

I'll be back later with my promised tutorial for you all, but I had to pop in to tell you to get your tail feathers on over to Scrapbook News and Review to check out the Rubbernecker stamps event. The stamps are amazing and so are the projects! There's also a $30.00 prize pack up for grabs....wink, wink, nudge, nudge! But seriously there are some really amazing projects, classes, and tutorials all ready for you to enjoy.

Here's a teeny peek at my favorite piece from the event:

Please do head on over and see this in full! If you do, be sure to check out all the other threads, as well as enter yourself to win some fab Rubbernecker stamps of your own.

See you at SNR!

3 comments:

  1. Scarlett this piece is AMAZING! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is awesome!!! I'm your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana - Thanks girl. You're so sweet!

    Chantal - Hi! Thank you for stopping by and for becoming my newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!