Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I've Been Working On

I had such a terrible migraine at the beginning of this week, it was really messing up my scrappy time!.........combine that with oodles of housework and I was officially going through scrap withdrawls!!!! LOL!!! Anyways, I am soo glad that I finally completed a couple of LOs since the 4th of July weekend.

This LO is titled Wii Rock. My kiddos just love the Wii and Guitar Hero is for sure one of their fav games!! I finally took the chance to document them rockin' out together!!!!

Here it is:



I used Cosmo Cricket papers, Thickers letters, We R Memory letters, and I'm not sure were the brads were from..... I've had those for a long time!!!

And here are a couple of close ups!!





I used a sketch from Let's Scrap. If you haven't been there, they have some great sketches and FAB weekly prizes from some awesome sponsors!!!!! The link is http://letsscrap.ning.com I was fortunate enough to win a Webster's Page prize kit and LOVED it!!!!! This is the LO I created with my prize:



Psalm 119:105 reads: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

How wonderfully true!!! Without my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ I would be lost beyond belief!!!! I soo love this verse and when I saw this lighthouse in Maine I instantly thought of it! I am soo glad I was able to scrap this. It is going to be framed and hung somewhere in our house!

Moving right along....... I also was able to finish July's sketch from My Skecth World!! Lucy created a rockin' 2 pager and if you haven't seen it...... you NEED to check it out!!! I am not one for 2 pagers..... at all, but this one is super cool.

Here is the LO I created using the sketch:



These pictures were taken at a birthday party my DD went to. The friend is a co-worker's and friend's daughter. The drive to get to the party was well worth it!!! We both had a blast!! the trip home was a different story tho'...... I overheated and blew a tire all in one night!!! Thankfully we made it home, as DH was in IL!!


This is the left side up close. I just love this picture of the girls!!!! Little bathing beauties!!

And this is the right side up close....



And a few close ups.........










The lil' cutie the flourish points at is mine!!!!

Thanks for sharing in my lateset scrappy happenings!!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, girl! The first one is my FAV! I'm a junk it up kinda girl! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!