Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Biggest News of my Scrappy Life thus Far!!!!!!!

I made the My Sketch World LO Design Team!!!!!!!!! I cannot even believe it!!!!! It was an honor to be the June Guest Designer there, but now I get 6 whole months and a BLINKIE!!!!!! I am soo in LOVE with my blinkie and will hopefully get it here soon!!!

If you have not been to My Sketch World you REALLY need to check out this site! The sketches by Lucy are rockin' and so is the talent there!! My favorite part is the forum..... I have never been to such an amazingly friendly and warm interactive board. These ladies are truly my friends now and I am just soo excited to be a part of it all!!

Here is the link to the site: http://mysketchworld.ning.com

Hope to see you there!!!

4 comments:

  1. So very excited to have been chosen for the team with you Scarlett. I've really enjoyed getting to know you over at MSW and can't wait to work with you more!!

    The blog is looking GREAT too!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alecia!! Thanks for stopping by! i am so happy to know you and to have you on my scrappy list o friends too!!! It is soo exciting we get to be on the DT together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!