Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alert!!! Alert!!!!! Mark Your Calendars!!!!!

My Sketch World, @ http://mysketchworld.ning.com is having their 1st ever 1 Hour Card Crop Challenge!!!!!!!

Here are the particulars:
**Friday, July 24th
**Sketches posted at 9:00pm EST
**Finished cards need to be posted in the gallery and linked to sign in thread by 10:20pm EST.
**The 6 sentiments we are working with will be posted the day before so you can pull papers and get psyched up.
**6 sketches will be posted and you will get one prize draw for each card completed and posted by 10:20pm EST.
**All action will take place the "Card Challenges Forum."
**WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Ummm...I mean....It's going to be a swell time!! Very Happy

I hope to see you there!!!!! The chattiness and friendships made during this time are outstanding.....so if you're lookin' for a good time and have no plans on Friday July 24th join us for this fun event!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This looks great, girl!! I'm going to sign up to be a follower - woohoo - you've got it going on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!! I love 1 hour challenges:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to check out my space Cheryl!!!! If it weren't for your help, I wouldn't have it goin' on like this!! Thanks again GF, no matter how small the amount of time, I soo appreciate that you took it!! :0) Glad to see you'll be following my adventures in blogland!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie!! Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope to see you at the crop and again here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I don't know HOW i'm gonna pull this off! I'm a SLOW scrapper!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fun! Might have to stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!