Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sending Love and Prayers with ScrapFX

Greetings and Happy Sunday to you!  I want to thank you all for outpouring of support and kind comments on my Crop Stop post - glad you liked the technique and hope you try it out!!  Can't wait to share my next one.

Today I'm up on the ScrapFX blog today with a couple of projects near and dear to my heart and I'd really be delighted if you'd head on over there to leave me some lovin'!!  

Here's a few sneaky peeks:


and...


and.... this one although you may have seen it I do give all sorts of tips on how to recreate some of the looks yourself....


Thanks so much sweet peeps!!  Hope you enjoy day - remember to keep lifting those families in Connecticut up - and squish on your own loved ones!!

Many blessings and much love to you! Scarlett


1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!