Monday, August 9, 2010

More Bo Bunny to Share

Hey Everybody! Happy Monday to you all!
It was a hot one here today and that reminded I had some fun projects yet to share using the wonderful Sun Kissed line by Bo Bunny, the featured manufacturer this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane. This is such a delightful line for all those hot days of summer photos.

Chillin' Out


This paper was perfect for these shots of DD when she was in preschool right down to the sprinkler, which I cut out.

Some Close Ups


I really like to use clouds for journaling, I think it is great way to get some thoughts onto a page. For the sun rays I used some Pearl Ex to add a bit of simmer and to enhance the color already there.

I wish this picture of my bling-o-liscious sprinkler would have turned out better. It's my favorite part of the LO!

Here are a couple cards I made using the scraps from this LO.

Hi



You're Tweet


Remember you can receive 25% off Bo Bunny, along with Unity Stamps this month..... and as an added bonus, Lisa is providing 15% off the entire store to make room for all the CHA goodies she ordered!! WooHoo!! Can't wait! So be sure to head on over to the A Walk Down Memory Lane store and check out all the deals!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and God Bless!
Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects Scarlett!!! Love the bling you added to the splash!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!