Wednesday, August 4, 2010

B is for Border Punches!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I am so excited to really be getting my scrap on again! The mojo has been flowing and it feels good to participate again at some of my favorite places to be like My Sketch World and Let's Scrap!

Hopefully I will be coming to you daily with each challenge I complete for the ABC crop currently going on at MSW. See yesterday's post for more details! Challenge D is already posted, but maybe

I can knock C and D out today to get current!
For the B challenge I used the fabulous sketch posted this week at Let's Scrap!

Here is the sketch:


My take using just the left side:

Ma & Pa

I used a lot of different manufacturers on this one: Studio Calico, October Afternoon, Basic Grey, K&Co., Martha Stewart, Cosmo Cricket, and punches from Fiskars and EK Success.

Some Close Ups:


I have been wanting to use this cow from Cosmo Cricket for soo long! I just {heart} cows! Really happy to have my Cosmo Cricket Unity stamp set from A Walk Down Memory Lane as well! That is where the stamped sentiments on the cardstock stickers came from.

This bee is from the Unity stamp set as well. I was really pleased with how my banner came out and plan on layering up banners more often, it really adds a lot of character, don't cha think?

These little chairs from Studio Calico kind of threw me for a loop, but I loved them and thought they were so stinkin' cute.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Scrappin' ~ Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett, your work is fabulous.. so full of fun cute amazing design and detailing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!