Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Card Sketch at My Sketch World

Hurray for new sketches!!! Lucy posted the March 20th sketches yesterday and they are fantastic!! The DT did an awesome job on both the cards and the LOs. You can check out everyone's reveals on the MSW forum as well as the blog.

Here's the card I came up with for this half of the month's sketch:



I am soo ready for Spring to be here, can you tell?? This adorable paper is from a DCWV stack that my sweetie DD picked out for me for my birthday that's coming tomorrow. I received it early because I have to go in for some procedures and my special day won't really be all that special.... in fact it will probably be downright miserable, but hopefully it will help lead the docs to answers and that is what I need. For all those that stop by and are praying people, I could sure use some special thoughts being sent my way tomorrow! Thanks so much in advance!!

Close up:



Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Scrappin' to you!!! :0)

1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!