Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Wednesday!!

Happy Hump Day to you!! I am finally blogging.... WooHoo!! I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of everything and my blog has been neglected in the process. Hopefully I can get back in teh swing of things and share with you some of the great things I have been able to get accomplished!

Well, Wednesdays mean a new sketch is up at Let's Scrap!! This week it's a card sketch from Kimmy!! She always has great inspiration for us to draw from. I'm going to make you head on over to the site yourself to check out the sketch, but I will share my interpretation of it.

No Doubt.... U Rule



I have been lovin' this Material Girl line from Cosmo Cricket and am thinking I just may have to get some more!! It's just so stinkin' cute!!! I love these rulers!
So, now it's your turn.... head on over to Let's Scrap to check out the sketch and the new sponsor for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!