Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finally a New Post!!!!

Hey Sweet Peeps!  Sorry to have kept you waiting for oh so very long for a new post but life has taken a very drastic turn for my family and I which means priorities had to shift. I won't get in to all the nitty gritty deets on everything now - I'm saving that for my Thoughtsgiving book which has been inspired by my new online friend, Amy Lassiter, blog author and amazing creator at the Sparkling Gnome Studios (isn't that a great blog name??!).  I can't wait to share all that but for tonight I am squeaking in this week's sketch from Skissedilla - its #185 and my super sweet DT pals there hosted it for me since it was my week after all - love you gurls!!!!!!

Here's the sketch:

Love that Carrin always brings 8.5 x 11 sketches!!!
and my page:

I know I typically go in to all sorts of details and give extra shots but honestly I just can't right now.  This page took me forever to do and I'm just really thankful to have gotten it completed!  I did use some of my favorite chipboard eva'!!!! ScrapFX of course silly rabbits, LOL.  So if you are wondering about anything please just leave a comment and I'll be glad to get back to you!  I'd love it if you let me know you stopped by even if you don't have any questions either!! ;)

Hope you all are doing well  - take good care!
Scarlett

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm just love your LO!!! the interpretation of the sketch is just amazing!!! love your Scrap ;)
    Ohhh thanks for coming on my blog and leave a comment :))))))) and thanks for my badges ;)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Laetitia! I'm thinking some of those fabbie badges may be in my future! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all the colorful layers on this page! I hope you are doing well. Big hugs to you and your family. Thanks for the inspiration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sketch! Gonna join in tonight since I FINALLY have the time. I have very much missed your posts but I really want you to feel better as well. Great interpretation of the sketch! Love the color and your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colours and the lovely details.
    Hope that you are kicking butt at whatever life's throwing at you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! So great to see you posting again and I really hope you are feeling ok! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, I'm so glad to have connected with you, you amazing, sweet gal. Thank you so much for playing along with me. I'm so sorry that you've been struggling, I will keep you in my prayers. Its lovely to see your creations. Believe it or not, I followed you for a while, and I adore your unique, beautiful work. Bless you for all your kind words and encouragement.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!