Monday, October 31, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - 2011

Happy Monday. Popping in quick to share that I found the monthly gratitude post I referred to yesterday. The full details are blogged about by Tessa on her blog Perfectly Precocious. The run down is basically to blog about your gratitude daily (or as frequently as you can) for the month of Nov. . Then you'll take those thoughts, writings, pictures and compile them into a mini album, journal, LO, etc. Here's the badge if you want to join in the fun:



Tessa has put together a really fantabulous kit to go along with this. I'm going to create my own little quirky journal for this today, but am seriously thinking about getting the kit for a later project. Head on over to her blog to check it out and join in with us! Do let me know if you're participating so I can pop by and share in this with you.

Until tomorrow then - have great days and be blessed!
Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!