Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

To all my American friends. Hope you've had a wonderful day with family and friends. We had a lovely day filled with a bit of relaxation, some grilled food along with salads, and of course fireworks! I still love them as much as I did when I was a kid.....laugh....

So anyhoo, thought I'd pop back and post some art journal pages I've done. These have all been shared over at Scrapbook News and Review on the front page, so if you're looking for any details on how these pages were put together, head on over there for some step x step instructions.

Be Happy


A Glance at My Week


Note to Self


Have you started an art journal? have you thought about it? What are you waiting for? It's such a great way to get in a little shot of creativity and to try out some new techniques. If you give it a try, please share a link where I can find your pages. I'd love to stop by.




2 comments:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!