Friday, December 3, 2010

The Girls' Paperie is on Sale!

At A Walk Down Memory Lane you can take advantage of 25% off The Girls' Paperie products this month since they are one of the featured manufacturers! The stamping featured manufacturer this month is Just Rite Stamps AND we have the 12 days of Christmas going on! So many ways to save, one fantabulous store!!

Here are a couple of my projects I created for this month's reveal:

The Best Gift



This LO was created using a sketch by my great friend and skecth artist Lucy Chesna. You can find daily sketch inspiration in the forum at A Walk Down Memory Lane. Just think, if you visited everyday you would have 365 new sketches at your fingertips!

Couple of Close Ups



I used the Tinsel and Twig line for this page and really love the traditional colors and feel to this paper. I punched the snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punches and added some elegant buttons. I also really have been loving using the same patterned paper to just pop up with dimension. My girl Sasha rocks this out!



The twine I used is from the Twinery and the trim at the bottom is The Girls' Paperie, so are the letters.

Here is a card I made featuring the Paper Girl line from The Girls' Paperie:

Thanks



Love the fun mix of papers this line has and the colors are some of my favs together, especially that green!

Here's a close up of the flower so you can see all the sparkle it has:



Remember you can go to A Walk Down Memory Lane to get yourself some of the fabulous products I used on these creations all at 25% off.

Thanks for stopping by tonight. Hope you have had a really wonderful day
~Scarlett








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!