Monday, April 5, 2010

We R Memory Keepers - 25% Off!!!!

First let me wish you all a belated Happy Easter!!! I hope your day was filled with family, joy, and praise for our wonderful Savior!!! I just love Easter for all it represents in hope and new beginnings. Ia m so thankful for all God has done and is doing in my life and pray each of you is touched by his love daily!

Now, onto the sale! One of A Walk Down Memory Lane's featured manufacturers this month is We R Memory Keepers! Did you know that they have been around for 90+ years!!! WOW! And they are still going strong today with fabulous patterned papers, ribbons/fibers, and the best D ring albums around!! If you love them as much as I do.... you need to head on over to the store and get your 25% off!!!

Here are a couple of things I have made using their products:

Principessa



I love this paper from the Tiffany collection by We R Memory Keepers! It's so pretty and was perfect for a LO of my lil' principessa!

Close Ups:



I love the letters that come with the collection kits and these flowers were just calling out to be fussy cut!!!



I didn't even know We R Memory Keepers had ribbons and fibers, but they do!!! Isn't that trim fabulous??! I thought so and just had to have some!! It came in a package with 4 other yummy trims!

Congrats card



My DH is a dog trainer and we have been wanting to give cards to our clients that have made some great accomplishments by achieving titles on their dogs, so I started my stash by using this We R Memory Keepers paper. It will be perfect since most of our clients are men!

Close Up



The letters I used are from October Afternoon and those can be found in the store as well! So what'cha waitin' for?? Head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane to check out all the other great We R Memory Keepers stuff they have and take advantage of 25% off! You will also find that The Greeting Farm stamps are featured this month too!

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of altered composition books I made for my kiddos using We R Memory Keepers! They turned out wonderfully and I even got a big HUG from my DS for his!!! (He's 13, so I am overjoyed with that response!)

Happy Shoppin'!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!