Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wendi's Challenge

Wendi has a super yummy recipe challenge posted for the Holiday Rewind Crop at MSW!!

The ingredients are:

Use blue
Use an ink color other than black or brown
Use snowflake(s)
Use something sparkly
Use photo of snow

I have a feeling I may be missing something on the list so you should just go and check out the MSW crop!!!

Here's what I came up with:



I just love these pictures I captured of DS while playing on our snow day this year!! They were perfect to do a sequence of him creating a snowball!

The papers I used are from My Mind's Eye, Imaginesce, and Cosmo Cricket.

Here's a close up:



The letters I used are Thickers and AdornIt. The snowflake brads are from MM and the flourish is Cosmo Cricket. I made the journaling spot with a Stampology stamp and made it blue by mixing some Pearl X with a glossy medium and painted it on there!

1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!