Saturday, November 7, 2009

So Little Bloggin, but Oh so much Scrappin'!

November has really prompted me to get productive creatively. There are Christmas cards to make, altered gift items to create, advent calendars, and more! I have had a good dose of mojo going and am just thrilled at all I have gotten done! Now to get it all blogged about.... that's another story!

I had a blast with this week's challenges at 365 Cards. I was able to complete all of the challenges (insert shocked face here!!)!! Yay!!!!

Here are my creations for 365 Days - #s 246-252

#246 Sunday Sketch



For this card, I used MM's Fa-La-La line of papers. The chipboard letters are Maya Road and I covered them with Martha Stewart class beads...still need to find a better way to apply these lil' buggers! The felt shapes are MM, The pin from Maya Road, Flower is Prima.

#247 Ad Inspiration



I am in Christmas card making mode and when I saw the ad it immediately converted to a Christmas wreath in my head. I again used MM's Fa-La-La line and the buttons are from All Dressed Up Christmas pack. The border punch I used is from Martha Stewart.

#248 Feather Inspiration



I wasn't really to sure what I would come up with for this one!! Really glad I tried it out tho'! I have no good idea where I picked this fiber cording, but it worked, so I used it! LOL! The papers and mitten are from Cosmo Cricket and the pearls are from Ms. The snowflake button is from All Dressed Up.

#249 80's Inspired



I made this card for my DH. I hope he likes it! I had a blast making this one! the papers are Prima. I covered the chipboard with ink and then went over them with Glossy Accents. The letters are from AdornIt - Carolee's Creations and Thickers.

#250 Mondrian



For this card I used Cosmo Cricket papers and a Fancy Pants chipboard snowflake. I covered the snowflake with Martha Stewart tinsel glitter.... really love that look for Christmas.


#251 Favorite 2 Colors




This is another card I made with DH in my mind. I love pink and green together and decided to use the November card sketch from My Sketch World. The chipboard is from fancy Pants and Basic Grey, covered with ink and then Glossy accents. The letters are Thickers/AdornIt - Carolee's Creations and flowers are from Prima.

#252 White Space (or in my case pink)



This had me thinking for a bit on how exactly to do it... I really don't leave much white space very often, so this was a challenge. The papers I used are from MM and My Mind's Eye. The tree and snowflakes are from All Dressed Up.


1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness...you've been busy...fabulous cards! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!