Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gotta Add a Lo or 2

I couldn't close out bloggin' tonight without adding a couple of LOs.

I am playing along with a couple of fun crops at Let's Scrap (Retreat challenge through Nov.), My Sketch World (Use Your Stash Crop), and Dixie Pieces (Use Your Stash Crop)..... so I am hoping to be really productive this month!

Here a couple of LO's I have done:

Thankful 4 Each Other


I am truly Thankful for my family!! We have soo many wonderful memories together and I am just amazed at how the years seem to be flying by! My kids are growing up soo quickly and I delight in scrappin' days of the past! These pics are from our Florida Disney vacation in 2006.

This LO was made for Wendi's Thankful Challenge from MSW and I used LS101 Sketch from Let's Scrap. The Earth Love line from Cosmo Cricket is delightful to play with!!! All the papers are from this line. The journaling card is Jenni Bowlin' and the letters are Thickers. The little stick pin is from Maya Road and the pearls are Recollections.

Double Digits At Last


This is DS on his 10th birthday!! He was soo excited to be turning double digits like all of his friends already were! I cannot believe this is from 3 years ago already!!! It all just goes by too quickly..... makes you wanna freeze time, but then I am always excited for the next phases in life with my kids!

This Rough and Tumble line from Fancy Pants is just fabulous!!! I love it!! All the papers are from it. The banner is from Basic Grey and the BINGO card is from Jenni Bowlin. The letters are from thickers and JoAnn's and most of the other stuff was random in my stash!!! Gotta love using up all the scrappy randomness lying around!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!