Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Soo Much to Blog About.........So Little Time...................

now that I had to start back to school!!!! UGH!!! Where did summer go?? We barely got a taste of it here in WI and now that it is really getting warm again, I'm back at school. Bummer, but that's life and I really shouldn't complain because others don't get half the time off as I do. So I just had to make sure I came here 1st today because I have oodles and oodles to share!!

So the first thing I must share is the RAK I have gathered together for the lucky gal who was kind enough to leave me some lovin' on my GDT LO for Let's Scrap. I got some amazing deals at Michael's and just had to share some of my yummy goodness.

Here is what the lucky winner, announced tomorrow, will receive:


YUMMY isn't it??? I am soo appreciative to all of you that have become a follower to my blog and have shared some love with me!! Hope you continue to visit.

Now, I have to share my update from the ABC crop over at MSW. Let's see the last challenges I shared were A-C........well we are already up to J!!!! I have all challenges completed up through H and cannot wait to get started on I and J, but alas work has interrupted my scrappin'....sigh.....

Alright now hat I am done moping......onto my completed work....................

D is for Distressing - card challenge use 2 different distressing techniques.


This was like the fastes card I ever made and it doesn't look half bad!!!! LOL!! I just got this set of tree stamps from Hampton Arts and NEEDED to use them!

E is for event, a LO challenge. Now I could have chosen one of the many events I have yet to scrap about for my kids and the family events as a whole, but I didn't! I just had to one for me, so I scrapped about my.....................................................................................................................
CYBER BUD Sue!! It was soo awesome to meet her and she is my first IRL scrappin' friend, adn can you believe we are both teachers?!! Too cool and so much to chat about all the time....in fact I just saw her ad met another friend from online scrappy land today!
Here's my LO:


I really like that this one reflects how much fun I truly had that day!! I used American Crafts papers, letters from K&Co, and the tree is a stamped up Maya Road chipboard.

F is for 4 Flowers, a card............


So I have to say that this card was truly inspired by my girl Cheryl over at MSW!!!! She had this awesome notebook punch and used it on a card I LOVED!!!!! So want it! Hehe......Anywho, she inspired by not only her design, but to get my butt out with my Ms coupon and get me one!!! So I did! I also picked up a ton of stuff ranging in price from .01 to .97!!! can you say WOW!!!! Today I had to stop back and get a Prima pad of paper that cost 24.99 and stole it for 2.97!!!!!
The supplies I used on the card are: K&Co patterned paper, made the notebook edge with my punch, the Wish You Were Here is Anne Griffin (this came in a variety pack and cost me all of .27!!!), the flowers are Prima (.87 in a big ol' tube), and the buttons were from my stash.

G is for Glitter - Layout challenge

I really love how this one turned out of DH!!

I always struggle scrappin' my boys, it just seems like DDs pages come quicker for me, but this one just flowed for me!! I plan on journaling around the photo, but really wanna have some special thoughts for the best friend I have ever had!
Supplies:
K&Co patterned paper, MM patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants chipboard, MM letter stickers, Jenni Bowlin Bingo card cut apart, Prima border, lace from my stash, Martha Stewert glitter (I use her glitter paste to cover my chipboard and then sprinkle), I made the flowers with a punch and the buttons are from my stash.

H is for Happy Birthday!!!! A card challenge.

I was soo thankful for this one because it allowed me to get DSs birthday card done early!!! WooHoo, I don't think I have ever had a card prepared this far in advance! LOL! His special day is Sept. 7 and he will be 13!! Sniffle, Sniffle.......I am having issues with having a teen! Where does the time go? This is what I will give him soon:


DS is in to skateboarding and BMX tricks so this grungy card is just perfect for his style rigt now and for turning 13. I think he's going to like it!
Supplies:
We R Memory patterned papers, Lil' davis chipboard numbers, Studio G stamps

Whew!! I really need to keep up on blogging..... I have more I would like to share with you, but I actually need to go visit some friends at MSW and then I probably should gather my materials for the session I am running tomorrow with new staff!!! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!! Until next time, have fun scrappin'!!!! Oh!!!! Don't forget to get your biscuits over to MSW....there is still lots of time to play and all challenges completed will count toward the grand prize!..........It's really good AND there are lots of other prizes flying out the door throughout!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THEM Scarlett!!! You ROCK GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much inspiration! I love DH's layout. Very lush. I bet he loves it too. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!