Saturday, August 1, 2009

August My Sketch World Reveal!!!!!!

I am soo excited I get to FINALLY post this LO here!!!!!! I have had it done now for a bit and just LOVE the sketch I had to use! This LO got cranked right out!! And now without further ado, my very first DT reveal at MSW..............................................................................................................

I used My Mind's Eye patterned papers, Bazzil cardstock, Fancy Pants chipboard, Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, adn Tim Holtz tickets.

And here are a couple close ups:





Thanks for looking at my reveal......now head on over to MSW and check out the sketch so you can create your own!!!!! Also, don't forget there is a month long crop going on over there and there are some awesome prizes for the winners posted.....and there have also been hints about weekly prizes as well!! Can't wait to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!