Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Blowin' the Dust Off

Hey y'all!! Whew, it has been a minute since I've been here, but I'm back at creating and cannot wait to share bits of it with you!


Since the last time I posted we have jumped full blown in to farming and I couldn't be more thrilled with all the adventures we have right here on the homestead. One thing that hasn't changed is my love for ScrapFX products and I'm delighted to be a part of their design team once again. This page was my first reveal and honestly the first page I've scrapped in quite some time!! 



For me it was a no brainer to scrap a page of my biggest love (size wise) around here, Clementine. She lights up my world y'all and I've dreamed about having a cow since I was a little girl. I had this cow chippie in my stash since I first joined ScrapFX years ago but never could I have imagined I'd use it on a page of me and my heifer. And those funky flowers were created using one of the newest stencils ScrapFX has to offer called Pod Stacks. I'm seriously smitten with this stencil and have since found various other uses for it I'll share at a later date. 


One of my favorite products from ScrapFX, even though it is rather hard to choose, are the wordlets. I used to struggle immensely trying to think of the perfect titles for pages and could waste away a good amount of creative time pondering. These wordlets take all that guessing right out of the creative process so I can keep on truckin' with the mojo.

If you'd like to see how I put this page together and more details on how items were altered, head on over to the ScrapFX blog and check out my post! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, looking forward to getting back in the swing of being in the blog world. Take good care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!