Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Skissedilla 230 - A Dad and His Girl

Its a new month and that means a new sketch up at Skissedilla for December.  This month the lovely Laetitia gave us a cool sketch to use, check it out:
Really rather cool and funky, right?
I wasn't quite sure what I'd do with my take at first but once I slapped some paste down through my new Circles and Squares ScrapFX stencil and had my picture it all just kind of came together through some picking over of bits my stash.  


I've been waiting to scrap this photo for a couple years now and I'm so glad its finally done.  This ScrapFX wordlet was perfect for it and adding some Amy Tangerine vellum stickers as a subtitle was a fun addition to lead in to some simple and quick journaling about the day. 

I do hope you take a quick time out from your festivities this month and join us at Skissedilla to play along with the sketch.  You could get some of those Christmas past memories scrapped while you're feeling festive or get a jump start on the present ones being captured - or like me just scrap the everyday.  Regardless I'd love to see you there!!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page Scarlett! Love the circle frame of hearts and arrows and your background work, as usual, is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!