Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Creations

I am just soo thrilled that the Christmas season is upon us!!! I have been busy crafting in between nursing myself and everybody else around here back to health!! It's been a tough season for illness for so many... prayers for healing all around to those who need them.

I thought I would add some more Christmas creations I have gotten done.

Christmas



This was the LO I did for my DT reveal this week at Let's Scrap! The week for this LO is up tomorrow, but I just couldn't get great picture of this!! Gotta love winter in WI! UGH!!!!! I soo need one of those work lamps to be able to get pictures. I was soo glad to get this photo scrapped since I really didn't want to hang it up on the wall, but liked the picture. I used AC papers and some MM bellies (the felt pieces), my MS punches for the snowflakes (best buy of the season!!), the tag letters were from JoAnn's, the ticket was made with a stamp (inkadinkadoo, I think), ribbon MM, the little Christmas brads I used in the letters are MM too, as is the 25, and the buttons are Foof-a-la.

Merry Christmas


I can't recall what challenge I did this for!! LOL!! Everything here is Cosmo Cricket, except for the pearls..... they are Queen Anne & Co.

Graphic 45 Cards

May Your Christmas Be.....





These were both made with Graphic 45 papers. LOVE them!! I used my Martha S. punch for the snowflakes and my EK Success punch on the second one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!