Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Sketch up at Let's Scrap

It's Wednesday, so that means there is a new sketch up at Let's Scrap!! It's a 2 pager this week and I was up for a DT reveal!!

Here is the sketch:



Here is my take on the sketch:



DD hated this ride at Disney World!!! She had a headache and was sick to her stomach when we got off! I felt terrible for her! All she kept asking me during the ride was when is it going to be done mama?? She had extreme stress in her voice at the time! And of course the ride lasted forever!!!

Here are the pages by themselves:






I cut apart the three pictures since they weren't to useful as a ful size photo. The papers are from DCWV - Boy Stack (DD loves that it is not just for boys), ribbons were from K&Co, MM, and Anna Griffin, I made the tags myself with the patterned paper and MM tag maker, and the gems are from WalMart.





1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!